March 18th, 2013 - VirtualGrid announces the availability of VRMesh v7.6, the latest version of its powerful 3D point cloud and mesh processing software. This new release mainly focuses on performance improvement in all functional areas.
The key improvements in version 7.6 include:
• Reduced memory usage and improved performance on several commands, such as Index/Attach, Point Cloud to Mesh, Seam Gaps, etc.
• More accurate boundary tracing for building footprints.
• A batch process module added for streamlining the design of dental drill guides.
• More mesh repair and editing tools added.
• Enhanced workflow for creating NURBS surfaces.
With the launch of version 7.6, VRMesh has reached a new level of maturity. It delivers best-in-class solutions for point cloud classification, triangle meshing, and STL editing. Our customers come from a wide range of industries, including land surveying, mining, manufacturing, architecture, dental implant, gaming, etc. For more information or to download a free demo version, please visit our website: www.vrmesh.com.
VirtualGrid is the developer of VRMesh, an advanced 3D point cloud and mesh processing software tool. We focus on LiDAR remote sensing, reverse engineering,